We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will?
- You will work on our strategic initiatives to automate our services, introduce Artificial Intelligence, digitalize our processes
- You will work directly with the Head of Customer Service and C-level
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers via phone, chat or email
- You will collect customer feedback and redirect it internally in order to improve our user-facing processes
- You will be friendly and competent to make sure our customers are satisfied
What you'll bring along?
- You are friendly, communicative and love client contact
- You possess strong analytic and quantitative skills
- You are fluent in English and in an additional language
- At best, you have already worked in the financial services industry (FinTech, banking)
- You are self-confident, emphatic and creative
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Competitive salary
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Fresh fruits, drinks, breakfast - for free
Sound good? Send us your application online and we’ll get back to you soon!
- Your CV
- An up-to-date university transcript of records
- Your A-level results (or equivalent)
- One or more employment reference letters