We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
There are currently more than 100 employees in our in-house customer service department. Thanks to our rapid growth and the popularity of our disruptive product, we are looking to partner with external providers to ensure we keep up our outstanding level of customer service. As our Head of Customer Operations, you will lead the way in ensuring an industry-leading customer onboarding, leading teams of 50 + people.
- Full responsibility for strategically positioning and driving excellence with our game-changing video verification across Europe
- Recruit, develop and lead multiple customer service teams, focusing on creating a unique employee experience that drives and motivates our talented teams to provide world-class customer service
- Together with the project team, you’ll be in charge of insourcing video verification in the N26 customer service department and bringing external partners on board
- You’ll evaluate the possibility of outsourcing new issues on a continuous basis and manage the new demands this places on the service provider
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring the smooth cooperation of the external partner and the internal KYC team, as well as improving, managing and monitoring their performance and setting up SLA’s.
- Outstanding people and business leadership skills, with a strong background of creating world-class customer experiences
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of customer behaviour and how to translate this into robust customer service processes
- A commercial mindset, excellent negotiation skills and ideally experience with vendor management
- Data is your friend! You drive success through analysis and numbers and aren't afraid to use these in making decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of digital transformation (e.g. automation of customer front-end using AI), people management and international scale-up.
- A great learning and development environment which accelerates your professional growth
- A high degree of autonomy in a dynamic environment reporting directly to our COO
- Newly-designed office in Berlin-Kudamm