We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 offers an unparalleled banking experience and is recognized as a game changer in the banking industry. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures. We are seeking strong candidates to support our U.S. expansion.
- Play a key role to define the U.S. target market, understand the potential customer, and develop key messaging
- Take a lead role in planning, executing, coordinating and measuring cross-channel digital campaigns and offline media campaigns
- Create and adapt content that sets new standards for consumer financial services marketing
- Your creative content will be used on our performance marketing channels, blog, website/landing pages, SEO strategies, CRM activities, social media, and eventually the N26 app itself
- Oversee launch marketing activities, in coordination with product and global marketing team to crafting messages to consumers and website updates
- You will work closely with both our U.S. CEO and Global Marketing Team
- You have a minimum of 2-6 years experience in creative marketing, preferably supporting digital, B2C brands in the U.S. market. A combination of agency and client-side experience would be great
- Strong project management skills and the ability to coordinate a cross-functional team towards common objectives to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- You have a passion for clear copy and communication with a distinct tone of voice
- You hold yourself and your projects accountable for quantifiable goals and performance metrics
- You have a good sense for scoping the business impact of campaigns and projects
- A broad understanding of how various digital channels, both paid and organic, can support a central campaign theme
- You come with a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- You are a native English speaker or have 100% fluency
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a writing-intensive field of study
- You have or are eligible for a U.S. working authorization
What We Offer
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as great colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- High degree of autonomy
- Full-time role in N.Y.C.
- Competitive remuneration
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.