We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will?
- Supporting the data analyst
- Run own reports and analysis
- From your first day on, you will assume responsibility and take ownership of your own projects
What you'll bring along?
- You will graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, finance, business informatics, mathematics, or a related field
- You possess exceptional analytical and strong Excel skills
- You have ideally Jira/Confluence and SQL experience
- You are interested in startups and want to understand the banking/fintech business
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
- You have ideally already gained first experience in a startup or customer service
- You have a strong service mentality and are solution oriented
- You have good communication skills and like to work in and as a team
- You are available for at least three months, ideally six
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile (German is a Plus)
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Paid internship
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.