We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- You will be part of our customer lifecycle team, planning and implementing strategies to offer the right N26 products and services to the right customer group at the right time
- You will work with our product teams, international teams, marketing channel owners and sometimes external partners to plan and project manage new product launches
- You will develop forecasts and product adoption scenarios based on product marketing initiatives, and track our progress against those
- You will collaborate with the lifecycle team and channel marketers to establish global best practices for cross-channel product marketing which can then be refined for local market execution
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from a well-regarded university. Master’s Degree a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of product marketing, cross-channel online marketing, CRM, or product management experience.
- You are fluent in English and have a good command of at least one other core N26 language: German, Spanish, Italian, or French
- You have a classic combination of very strong analytical skills but also strong communication/ writing skills. You can distill complex concepts into laser-focused messages.
- You enjoy technology and have working experience in a B2C online company (ideally with exposure to apps/mobile as well)
- You are a self-starter but also a strong team player
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.