We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
N26 is hiring University Ambassadors
N26 is launching its Student Ambassador Programme. We are looking for passionate, highly motivated individuals who are active members of their University society to become Ambassadors of the N26 brand.
As an Ambassador you will
- Be responsible for hosting meetings and social events with students
- Widen the reach of N26 using channels such as social media
- Create student-centric content for N26
- Be responsible for brainstorming and implementing your own initiatives to boost N26’s profile in your local area
- Be able to grow inside the programme and gain responsibility
- Represent N26 on your day-to-day
- Have the chance to visit the N26 headquarters in Berlin
What N26 will give you
- Freelancer contract with N26 (commission for user acquisition as well as other relevant actions such as partnership management and event attendance)
- The possibility to work remotely from wherever you wish
- N26 merchandise including your own sweatshirt
- A recommendation letter (depending on your performance)
- Application fast-track to join N26 as an intern
Keep in mind that in order to become an ambassador you must be currently studying in Germany, Austria, France, Italy or Spain.
Since we are working with a recruiting software, we only accept online applications via our website (see below). We look forward to hearing from you.