We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- Play an instrumental role in growing brand awareness and N26 users in Germany, our largest market.
- Define and promote the German communications style guide for N26. You will have ultimate responsibility for all German copy that N26 produces!
- Create and localize German language content that sets new standards for retail banking marketing.
- Your creative content will be used in our performance marketing channels, blog, website/landing pages, SEO strategies, CRM activities, social media, and even in the N26 app itself.
- You will help devise and plan creative online campaigns, working with our online channel managers, to grow the awareness and usage of N26 in Germany
- You will be part of the global marketing team and will work closely with our international team and product teams as well
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, from a respected university. Bachelor’s Degree also accepted depending on work experience
- You are a native German speaker or have 100% fluency, having lived in Germany for many years. You are also fluent in English.
- You have 3 to 5 years relevant experience in various creative marketing, communications or copywriting roles, preferably in a digital, consumer-focused company
- You are bursting with creative ideas yet also have the organization and planning skills to map a careful roadmap to execute them well
- You are passionate about social media and likely have a strong online presence yourself - perhaps your own blog, for example. You love to write, whether it’s creating new copy from the ground up, or also translating sometimes from English to German or vice-versa.
- You are both a planner and an implementer. You have self-initiative and can work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Probably the best cup of coffee or tea in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.