We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
As QA Engineer for one of our development teams you will play a crucial role in functional, security, acceptance, performance and regression testing of our mobile, web applications and API to improve quality, scale up development time, and release the best products more consistently. You have to understand features from the idea – you will plan, schedule, and test software to ensure that products meet design specifications and functional requirements. You will build automation services and tools to ensure that our users continue to have the best experience. You will collaborate on testing and improving quality in a fast-pace, agile environment delivering top notch products. Your every day work will impact the way modern digital banking works.
Design, develop, execute and maintain test cases, for our Android and iOS applications and REST API
Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams
Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our development teams
Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage
Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution
Use different testing techniques to verify and validate product features and functionality
Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services
- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (Android, iOS) applications
- Experience in API testing, automation frameworks
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Cucumber, Appium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso (mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You know how to work with Jira, TestRail, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
What We Offer
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat structures and open communication
- Personalized onboarding here
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.