We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal,N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- Your analysis will lead to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards. The analysis is well documented, reproducible and falsifiable.
- You will work closely with data scientists and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- You will get great insight into various parts of the business.
- You will communicate your findings to diverse stakeholders.
- Outstanding analytic skills
- Good knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL or Redshift)
- Proven experience with Python as a data analytics language
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in German
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Flat structures and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Get Stuff Done Days
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and shape our company in the starter phase! We look forward to receiving your online application!
Since we are working with a recruiting software, we only accept online applications via our website (see below).