We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
YOUR ROLE :
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
TECHNOLOGIES : Java 8 with Spring Boot and Kotlin.
We have a Micro-Services architecture that include REST APIs, Queues (AWS SQS), Streams (AWS Kinesis), RDBMS (AWS RDS), NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB and AWS ElasticCache) and Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift), among others.
For more information please check out our stackshare page
- 3+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- You can work independently
- You are: highly motivated, a fast learner and a problem solver
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.