We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- You will work on the preparation of the internal and external control framework of N26 Bank GmbH
- You support the alignment of business process documentation for the functions Banking Operations, Business Operations, Customer Support, Marketing, People Support, and Tech
- You will support the update of policies and procedures of N26 Bank
- You will support the coordination of the preparations for Senior Management Meetings
- You will assist the implementation of consistent control documentation and the respective controls within the organisation of N26 GmbH & N26 Bank GmbH
- You will graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- You possess exceptional analytical and structured thinking skills
- You already gained first working experiences through an internship of at least 3 months, a banking apprenticeship is a plus
- You have a profound understanding of process management
- You want to learn more about Banking Operations, IT Management, and banking regulations
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a desire to ever optimise processes and workflows and enjoy working with people and teams across different functions
- You have excellent English and German skills (C2-level), any other language is a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Paid internship
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.