We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal,N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- Apply your payment industry expertise by keeping an eye on developments and understand and highlight potential impacts on N26
- In-depth analysis of technical documentation and be able to capture the most important information from it
- Be involved and guide decisions for the Payment development teams
- Writing functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Tech lead, Developers and external stakeholders.
- Technical due diligence and vendor evaluation
- Communicate complex topics to different audiences at a appropriate level of detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of payments and fraud prevention experience.
- In-depth knowledge of payment industry with a focus on payment schemes and upcoming payment technologies
- Professional experience in an analytical role is a strong plus
- Experience in technical writing
- High engagement and motivation to learn
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Flat structures and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.