We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
Support our Social Media Manager to plan, publish and track campaigns.
Manage our global content calendar and perform community management on our global channels.
Write compelling copy and generate content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
Work with stakeholders from different departments to properly communicate our products and messages across our 17 markets, in 5 languages.
Analyze data from our social platforms to create reports with recommendations for improvements.
Develop and report insightful metrics, and dashboards.
Participate in our influencer marketing program.
- You have a bachelors or higher university degree, ideally in marketing, digital marketing, advertising or something similar.
- You have at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role. You are a digital native and familiar with all major social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.
- You speak the “language of the internet”: short, punchy phrases, hashtags when they add value, and you know how images can convey the power of many words.
- You possess a thorough understanding of data analysis, specifically for social media KPIs, and you are proficient in spreadsheet analysis.
- Proactive and independent worker with lots of drive and passion.
- Experience using tools such as MS Office Excel, Google Analytics, or Social Studio are a bonus.
- You are a native English speaker or possess near-native written and spoken fluency. A good working knowledge of another N26 core language (German, Italian, French or Spanish) would also be a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.