We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- Hire, develop and lead a team of high-performing product owners, delivering a best-in-class product strategy and championing a user centric and data-driven focus across all product verticals
- Collaborating with our People team, define a talent strategy for product teams across N26, covering recruitment to technical onboarding to talent development with the aim to provide product owners and managers a range of development opportunities
- Working closely with N26’s CPO and CEO, develop a vision and product strategy, taking ownership of translating this into a backlog and manageable targets for your team
- Build and manage a lean product portfolio driving Hypothesis Driven Development with a technology organisation that can release 100+ times a week.
- Establish a robust annual budget and enhance all aspects of product management to ensure the product provides delivers to the budget
- Create and champion a culture of cutting-edge lean/agile product management techniques across N26, motivating, developing and growing your team to continually innovate and create modern frameworks that are unique to us
- Partner closely with engineering and design leaders to prioritize product development efforts, driving products from assessment to discovery to development
- Demonstrated product development experience, ideally in a B2C digital environment, with a strong lean UX focus and previous success in delivering state-of-the-art products and features
- Excellent people leadership skills, with proven success in recruiting, retaining and developing the best product talent
- Design thinking focus, and user centristic and data-driven mindset, continually looking for ways to objectively improve user experience
- Analytical and experimental mindset, data driven approach, hands on individual who thrives in a non-hierarchical environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex technical development and user stories with ease
- Drive for excellence and attention to detail, N26 is leading the way in redesigning the banking experience and you’ll be at the forefront!
What We Offer
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat structures and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Get Stuff Done Days