We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will?
- You help build new features and improve existing ones of our N26 iOS App
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- You work using agile development principles
- You will work closely with our iOS Engineers, product managers, UI/UX designers and backend engineers
What you'll bring along?
- You have some experience in iOS development
- You have sufficient Objective-C and Swift experience
- You are passionate about iOS Development and eager to learn more
- You are a team player
- You have experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs
- You have solid understanding of the mobile development lifecycle
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Paid internship
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.