We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- You will take the lead in sourcing, negotiating, executing and scaling European and global brand partnerships and corporate sales initiatives to drive N26 customer growth and brand affinity
- Together with the CMO and international teams, you will develop and implement a global brand partnership strategy, setting aggressive goals and tracking our progress against them
- You will research and map promising European and global brands which might provide strong partnership opportunities with N26, and contact/negotiate opportunities directly with relevant companies
- You will create and implement a corporate sales strategy to offer customized N26 products and services to the employees or customers of relevant companies
- Working with our business teams, other marketers and country managers, you will develop business cases and financial rationale to start and scale individual partnerships and corporate cooperation initiatives. In some cases, partnerships may evolve into deeper product-level integrations.
- You will be based in our Berlin headquarters. However, you can expect to travel frequently, mostly within Europe, to meet potential and active partners.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar sales or partnership-driven role, including target identification, pipeline management, deal negotiation, and partner management
- Experience in a technology-driven, consumer-focused, multinational organization
- No direct experience in banking or finance is required; however, you should have the intellectual horsepower to quickly understand our business and think about creative ways that N26 can bring value to other brands and companies
- You are comfortable pitching and negotiating with senior management at large, well-known companies
- You are well-versed in disruptive internet models and have a good understanding of the general startup landscape
- You are a passionate networker and know how to draw upon your vast network to identify and leverage opportunities
- Strong negotiation skills combined with diplomatic tact to create true partnerships
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and execute initially as an individual, but also with the managerial experience to develop and coach a high performing team over time
- Fluency in English and even better: a good command of at least one other core N26 language: German, Italian, French or Spanish
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.